RARA CLUB is bringing you the newest in beauty tech. The LED Face Mask is here!
WHAT IS LED LIGHT THERAPY?
Light Emitting Diode (LED) masks emit varying wavelengths of light that treat different skin concerns. The lights stimulate skin cells to act in certain ways. Not all colors (wavelengths) are the same. See more about the coloring here:
- Red Light Therapy (620nm - 750nm): Reduces inflammation and is used for its anti-aging benefits. The red light stimulates collagen and elastin production for healthier, younger, and more vibrant looking skin.
- Blue Light Therapy (405nm to 420nm): Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. Kills acne causing bacteria in and around pores, without damaging the skin.
- Amber/Orange Light Therapy: (590nm to 620nm) Repairs your skin and best known for its soothing effects. Used to detox skin, heal sun damage, and fade hyperpigmentation.
DIRECTIONS: Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 30mins)
- Cleanse skin
- Apply soothing and hydrating products
- Push start button on left side of your shield to TURN ON the device
- Continue to press button until your desired light appears
- Place face shield on face for 10-20 minutes
- Hold button down to turn off your device
- To clean, simply swipe with a dry cloth after use. Never wash with water directly.
- Repeat daily!
Store the product in a cool, cry place. Unplug before each use.